|Best Acoustic Guitars||Product Dimensions||Weight|
|Best Acoustic Guitar Under 2000: Taylor 314ce Grand Auditorium||40.2" L x 15.8" W x 5.9" H||4.4 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar under 500: Martin X Series 2015 LX Little Martin Acoustic Guitar Black||6.3" L x 38.6" W x 18.1" H||8.2 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar for Blues: Martin 000-15M||9.2" L x 47.2" W x 20.5" H||20.4 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar for the Price: Fender FA-100 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar||43" L x 7" W x 17" H||9.2 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar for the Money: Taylor Guitars Big Baby||43.5" L x 16.2" W x 7.2" H||11.2 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar under 400: Ibanez AW535NT Artwood Solid Top||43.5" L x 16.2" W x 7.2" H||6 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar for Value: Seagull Artist Mosaic Acoustic Guitar||45" L x 8.5" W x 19" H||8 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Acoustic Guitar for Beginners: Taylor Guitar GS Mini||18" L x 42" W x 8" H||11 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Guitar to Learn in: Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar||46" L x 18.5" W x 7.5" H||8.8 lb||View on Amazon|
|Best Guitar for Rock: Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Solid Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar||44" L x 6" W x 19" H||11 lb||View on Amazon|
The acoustic guitar is the ultimate musical instrument. It can be played anywhere and it doesn’t need power. Many professional musicians look at the best acoustic guitars as essential tools for their craft and they rarely go anywhere without bringing one along. And if you’re looking to buy an acoustic guitar, it’s a great idea to know which acoustic guitar would match your need.
The first thing to consider when buying acoustic guitars is the size. Playing is more fun when you have the right-sized guitar in your hands. The Dreadnought is the most common size and shape of guitar. For most users, it is the perfect size and fit for playing comfortably.
The Parlour type is often the slimmest and smallest among acoustic guitars. Musicians love using it because of its portability and lightweight. If you want to bring your guitar with you wherever you go, this is the perfect choice. The Jumbo, obviously where it got its name, is usually the biggest type and is used by guitar players who want their music to be loud. Oftentimes, advanced users and professionals fall in love with its size.
The acoustic guitar is perfect for both beginners and professional music players. While the prices of the best acoustic guitars can run up to tens of thousands, you can buy a decent one for less than $400. Owning a musical instrument like an acoustic guitar is a good investment; you can learn to play, have fun with family and friends, and even pass it on to your kids.
Best Acoustic Guitar Under 2000Taylor Guitars is the second best selling brand of acoustic guitars in the United States and the Grand Auditorium is one of their top draws.
The main reason for this, is versatility; whether you’re a pro or just trying to learn the basics, this model handles perfectly fine.
And for its price range, it is considered by many guitar players as one of the best acoustic guitar under 2000. With its vaunted ES2 electronics pickup system, the Taylor acoustic guitar allows you to deliver a well amplified tone perfect for performance anytime and anywhere.
- It has Taylor’s vaunted ES2 electronics pickup system that allows this acoustic guitar to deliver a well amplified tone perfect for performance anytime and anywhere.
- Beautiful body finish
- A bit bigger, not ideal for children or beginners
Best Acoustic Guitar under 500Martin guitars have been around since 1833 and it’s safe to say they have mastered the craft of making some of the best string instruments in the world.
The Little Martin may be small and it is known as the smallest in the Martin acoustic guitar lineup, but it certainly delivers big in terms of tone and musical quality.
The guitar’s built is designed for players wanting a smaller guitar to strum with or for children and beginners. In addition, the price of the Martin guitars are within the budget of any regular buyer. It even has a stratabond neck giving the guitar a more classy and elegant look.
- Ideal size for guitar players that wants smaller sizes
- Price is moderate
- Should have more sizes available
Best Acoustic Guitar for Blues
Blues music requires powerful guitar strings and the Martin 000-15M exactly fits the bill if you want the best acoustic guitar for blues.
Its mahogany finish screams luxury which can be deceiving given how much blues it can handle.
- An acoustic guitar designed for blues
- Elegant design and finish
- While a bit pricey compared to many other brands and models, it’s worth noting that you are getting a Martin acoustic guitar
Best Acoustic Guitar for the Price
No introduction needed for Fender’s sound quality as far as guitar music is concerned. But it’s quite a shocker for such a high quality model such as the FA-100 Dreadnought to cost just over a hundred bucks. It’s a real steal!
- The price obviously.
- It comes with a bag and strap plus it doesn’t look its cheap price with its Basswood top.
- Nothing really except if you hate cheap things, which in this case, only applies to the price.
Best Acoustic Guitar for the Money
If you are looking for that perfect marriage of great price and excellent quality, the best acoustic guitar for the money would be Taylor Guitars’ Big Baby Taylor.
Taylor Big Baby is a Dreadnought, it looks amazing, and anyone who knows their guitars will agree that it sounds heavenly.
- A clean look that will fit with whatever kind of music you want to play using the Big Baby Taylor.
- It’s money well spent whether you’re a pro or a budding musician
- Its size can turn off those who are looking for something light and easy to carry around, which the BBT is not.
Best Acoustic Guitar under 400
This Ibanez AW535NT beauty is just a cent shy of $400 and truth be told, it can very well have a $500 price tag and still guitar aficionados will find it a great buy.
Its elegant finish of Ibanez Artwood coupled with amazing sound makes it a winner for this price range.
- Ibanez is one of the world’s leading guitar brands and for less than $400, getting this model is worth every penny.
- It is a Dreadnought and anyone looking for less obtrusive sized guitar should look at other models instead.
Best Acoustic Guitar for ValueSeagull may not classify as a “well-known brand” in the guitar world but it definitely ranks high in terms of quality and playability.
The Mosaic costs just shy of $1000 but in terms of value for money, you will get what you paid for.
- Beautiful finish and construction
- Great sound quality
- Easy on the hands either for a pro or a novice
- There are many models and brands that come close to the quality of the Mosaic and they cost just a fraction of its price.
Best Acoustic Guitar for Beginners
Most expert guitar players will advise newbies to get their hands on any kind of guitar and start practicing. It’s a sound advice but if you are at a loss and do not know which guitar to choose, the Taylor GS Mini surely won’t disappoint you.
Taylor GS Mini costs about $500, but it’s a great way to invest your money in kicking off your musical career.
- The Mini lives up to its name. You won’t have trouble bringing it wherever you go which is a plus for a beginner who will want to play every chance available and wherever possible.
- Despite its size, it’s big on sound quality.
- Getting started on a small guitar will probably make it tougher for you to transition to a bigger and heavier guitar
- There are other excellent guitar models in the market that don’t cost as much
Best Guitar to Learn in
Learning to play a guitar is not easy and you will want something sturdy that can withstand “amateur” bumps and bruises. The best guitar to learn on is the Seagull S6.
Top of S6 Original has been pressured tested so you are guaranteed that it can handle unavoidable guitar accidents.
- It’s got a tough shell which helps protect its beautiful finish
- It’s not expensive considering the great sound quality
Best Guitar for Rock
Rock is a class on its own when it comes to guitar playing and if you’re looking for the best guitar for rock, the Epiphone Hummingbird Pro will not let you down.
Hummingbird Pro be played as an acoustic or plugged in as an electric guitar.
- It’s a hybrid of acoustic and electric so playing rock music is a synch.
- It’s not expensive, but it sounds pricier than it actually is
Best Fender Acoustic Guitar
Best Acoustic Electric Guitar
Best Acoustic Bass
Best Gibson Acoustic Guitar
Best Ibanez Acoustic Guitar
Best Acoustic Guitar Tuner
Best Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Best Acoustic Guitar Chords
Best Acoustic Guitar Tabs
Best Beginner Acoustic Guitar
Best Acoustic Guitar For Beginners
Best How To Play Acoustic Guitar
Best Johnson Acoustic Guitar
Best Learn To Play Acoustic Guitar
Best Learn Acoustic Guitar
Discover which one is the Best Acoustic Guitar Review through our online guide.